American Trails presented this Webinar on September 8, 2016, as a part of the American Trails “Advancing Trails Webinar Series.” This webinar is an introduction to the National Recreation Trails Program and the National Water Trails System. This webinar was presented by Rory Robinson and Helen Scully with the National Park Service, Jarrett Caston with the U.S. Forest Service, and Liz Sparks with Florida Office of Greenways & Trails.
This webinar was presented in partnership with the Partnership for the National Trails System and is not eligible for learning credits.
- Rory Robinson with the National Park Service
- Helen Scully with the National Park Service
- Jarrett Caston with the U.S. Forest Service
- Liz Sparks with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
Webinars recordings can be viewed in two ways:
- Via a downloadable link so you can save the file to your computer (usually 100mb in size)
- Via online (no download necessary) that requires you to sign in by entering your name and email
The downloadable link is the only recording included with your purchase. If you need the online link, contact American Trails.
Contact the American Trails office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 605-4395.