A part of the American Trails Advancing Trails Webinar Series, “Now That e-Bikes Are On Trails, What Do We Know?” is a continuation of the 2017 webinar on e-bike access and management, designed to highlight “what we know” about e-bike use on paved, soft surface, and singletrack trails.
- Morgan Lommele, E-Bike Campaign Manager, PeopleForBikes
- Chris Bernhardt, Principal, C2 Recreation Consulting
- Mary Ann Bonnell, Visitor Services Manager, Jefferson County Open Space, CO
STEPS TO REGISTER AND PAY FOR THE WEBINAR
STEP 1: PAY FOR THE WEBINAR. You can also purchase an American Trails membership through the store — just click the “Keep Shopping” link when you see your shopping cart.
STEP 2: While in our store, if the person attending the webinar and their email will be different than the billing name please include the attendee’s full name and email address in the NOTES section.
STEP 3: You’re done! The attendee’s email address will receive a separate confirmation email from GoToWebinar (firstname.lastname@example.org) containing information about joining the Webinar.
Payments accepted are credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), checks, and purchase orders. If paying via purchase order, please select “check” as your payment method in the online store and in the “notes” section write in your purchase order number.
- You can call in to the webinar using your telephone, keeping in mind that you will incur long distance charges and/or usage charges (depending on your carrier), or
- So as not to incur long distance charges, you can listen to the webinar using the speakers on your computer (if your computer has that option).
All webinars in the American Trails Advancing Trails Webinar Series are recorded. An unedited transcript will also be sent to attendees as closed captioning is offered for our webinars. A link to the recording is included with the purchase of the webinar and will be sent within a day or two following the webinar, along with a pdf of the resources slide shown during the Q&A portion of the webinar that includes presenter contact information. Access to the recordings may also be purchased after the live session through the American Trails Online Store.
Complimentary closed captioning is English is offered for our webinars, thanks to a partnership with VZP Digital. If you require closed captioning in another language, please email email@example.com in advance of the webinar.
Learning Credits and CEUs:
American Trails is now proud to be a certified provider of the following learning credits and continuing education opportunities:
- Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES)
- American Institute of Certified Planners Continuing Maintenance (AICP CM)
- National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) CEU equivalency petition
Learning credits are included in the registration fee. When purchasing, indicate which learning credit you require, if any. Our webinars earn the following credits: AICP CM (1.5) LA CES (1.5), and NRPA CEU equivalency petition (0.10). Credits are available for live and archived webinars starting with our January 2018 webinar.
Contact the American Trails office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 605-4395.