A part of the American Trails Advancing Trails Webinar Series, “Building Strong Volunteer Partner Organizations: A Success Story” will introduce a successful statewide effort in Colorado—the Colorado Outdoor Stewardship Coalition (COSC) — that is laying the groundwork for advancing the state’s stewardship movement by building a stronger and more effective infrastructure of volunteer programs across the state.
- Ann Baker Easley, Executive Director, Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado
- Dean Winstanley, Director of Statewide Stewardship, Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado
- Chris Yuan Farrell, Stewardship and Trails Senior Program Officer, Great Outdoors Colorado
- Jack Placchi, Travel Management and Trails Coordinator for the Colorado State Office, Bureau of Land Management
Payments accepted are credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), checks, and purchase orders. If paying via purchase order, please select “check” as your payment method in the online store and in the “notes” section write in your purchase order number.
All webinars in the American Trails Advancing Trails Webinar Series are recorded. An unedited transcript will also be sent to attendees as closed captioning is offered for our webinars. A link to the recording is included with the purchase of the webinar and will be sent within a day or two following the webinar, along with a pdf of the resources slide shown during the Q&A portion of the webinar that includes presenter contact information. Access to the recordings may also be purchased after the live session through the American Trails Online Store.
Complimentary closed captioning is English is offered for our webinars, thanks to a partnership with VZP Digital. If you require closed captioning in another language, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning Credits and CEUs:
American Trails is now proud to be a certified provider of the following learning credits and continuing education opportunities:
- Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES)
- American Institute of Certified Planners Continuing Maintenance (AICP CM)
- National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) CEU equivalency petition
Learning credits are included in the registration fee. When purchasing, indicate which learning credit you require, if any. Our webinars earn the following credits: AICP CM (1.5) LA CES (1.5), and NRPA CEU equivalency petition (0.10). Credits are available for live and archived webinars starting with our January 2018 webinar.
Contact the American Trails office at email@example.com or (530) 605-4395.