A part of the American Trails Advancing Trails Webinar Series, “A World of Trails: The International Trails Movement” provides an introduction to how trails are benefiting and reshaping landscapes across the planet.
- Galeo Saintz, South Africa (Chair, World Trails Network and Founder, Rim of Africa Rim of Africa)
- Julie Jung, South Korea (Asia Trails Network)
- Fivos Tsaravopoulos, Greece (Paths of Greece)
- Anna Carolina Lobo, Brazil (Marine and Atlantic Rainforest Coordinator, WWF Brazil)
- Robert Searns, North America (Greenway Team, Inc.)
Payments accepted are credit cards (Visa and MasterCard), checks, and purchase orders. If paying via purchase order, please select “check” as your payment method in the online store and in the “notes” section write in your purchase order number (if available).
All webinars in the American Trails Advancing Trails Webinar Series are recorded. An unedited transcript will also be sent to attendees as closed captioning is offered for our webinars. A link to the recording is included with the purchase of the webinar and will be sent within a day or two following the webinar, along with a pdf of the resources slide shown during the Q&A portion of the webinar that includes presenter contact information. Access to the recordings may also be purchased after the live session through the American Trails Online Store.
Learning Credits and CEUs:
American Trails is now proud to be a certified provider of the following learning credits and continuing education opportunities:
- Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES)
- American Institute of Certified Planners Continuing Maintenance (AICP CM)
- National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) CEU equivalency petition
Learning credits are included in the registration fee. When purchasing, indicate which learning credit you require, if any. Our webinars earn the following credits: AICP CM (1.5) LA CES (1.5), and NRPA CEU equivalency petition (0.10). Credits are available for live and archived webinars starting with our January 2018 webinar.
Contact the American Trails office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 605-4395.