Make a Donation
Our Mission | To amplify the voice of a diverse trails community. Our shared values, collaboration, education, and communication ensures trails continue to move us all. Help us raise awareness of the economic, social, and political value of trails.
Trails make us happy! American Trails promotes interaction between and understanding of trail communities that are typically unfamiliar with each other.
Trails are smart! American Trails builds political and community understanding that trails provide effective transportation options throughout any urban area suffering from congestion or poor community health.
Trails make us healthy! American Trails ensures that the trails provide individual and community health and well-being.
Trails make financial sense! American Trails provides community leaders with the tools to create attractive and safe communities, increase property values, enhance marketability, and boost home sales.
Where would we be without trails?
Your donation makes a difference. Our goal is to raise $45,000 this year to support our great programs, like:
- The Emerging Trail Leaders Scholarship Program – builds trail workforce development skills in over 16 young adults, ages 21-28 to the International Trails Symposium (ITS) and Training Institute.
- Your support of the Trails Move People initiative will raise revenue for direct action in trail advocacy to a huge group of trail supporters.
- The National Trails Training Partnership (NTTP) and Regional Trails Training Program (RTTP) develops a broad, collaborative set of trail-specific resources and training opportunities across the country.
Here is how you can help:
- Donate – any amount helps, but donations over $50 receive a “Trail Boss” vintage camping mug
- Become an American Trails Member – yearly membership for an individual, nonprofit, agency, and corporate member levels)
ONLINE DONATIONS ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
PLEASE CONTACT THE AMERICAN TRAILS OFFICE AT (530) 605-4395 IF YOU WISH TO DONATE.
American Trails is a tax-exempt, nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible.Thank you for your support!